Saturday, June 3, 2017

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Straight up and No BS

IF U ANNOY ME ONCE I WILL DISLIKE U FOREVER IM SO SORRY. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Service Advisor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Dis Shit Getting Heavy. I think that every Native language should..Pigs and hogs,hands to arms, American Birds, games to play, fingers to a hand. Sit and spin, finger signs, gifts to share. Barks to trees, paper to asses, donkeys in the hills and valleys. Back in the day, back in time, flashes of the good old days. Bike races, leaders of the group, schools to dodge, in the summer time, hats to wear. Service Advisor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Dis Shit Getting Heavy.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.A Converation with Betty Carter ( The Jazz Report Magazine) 1988.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE Dream of lovers, tricks to trade, oral talents to shine, star sluts, coins on hand, cards on the table, Steven and Rach Jay Jarrot, gifts in words, tales online, history created. -I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE


Pupils Dilate or Expand in Response to Mere Thoughts of Light or ...

Blue Dreams, Blue Lights, Blue Wolves, Signs...Dances with dinner, dances with wolves, sites to watch, good times, dinner time. Wolves and smiles, wolves and dances, wolves for dinner.....Dodge, Steven Jarrot 7608512267 - Snake Dances, birds and bees.....

Trump attacked Curiel by name numerous times during a speech last week in San Diego, calling him “a hater,” saying “he should be ashamed of himself,” and again raising his ethnic background. And then in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Thursday, Trump said that Curiel had “an inherent conflict of interest in the case” because he was “of Mexican heritage.”“I’m building a wall” across the U.S.-Mexican border, Trump said.
Photo
Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: Gay and happy, full of hot air, buller ....I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH, Slots and sluts, pole dancer now, hits and misses, moves to make, movies made, sex and games. Lovers and haters, day jobs, just over broke, tricks for cash done. Free rides for sluts, free rides for cows and cattle, free rides on donkeys. ...Rachel Gaylin Jarrot, corner on vine and Hollywood.Lyon Sacks of Shit: Princess Whale: right?....


Halls Of Fame, Balls In The Air, Fair Games, Rites To Reasons, Bases Loaded, Angels In Cali. Chicks, Babes, Waves To Stands.You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions are goals and plans in place, dreams and goals vary with the deadlines. Happy and gay is a lifestyle to share with the friends and family with a glasses that are not rose colored...Indigo, Rainbow Trail, 🌈Military, Veterans, Harmonics, Technology, Spiritual, Army of God 🎤Losing yourself, all is lost.Halls Of Fame, Balls In The Air, Fair Games, Rites To Reasons, Bases Loaded, Angels In Cali. Chicks, Babes, Waves To Stands.
Photo

!! Service Advisor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Heavens Names, Games Play, Walk Away... Back on the ranch, back in the fields of daisies, dreams and nightmares, on the shores of time, dances in the dark. Back from the beaches in California, trips to the moon, wishes on stars in the dark. Joy and pains, in the lands of no rain, dances in the sands, dances on the boats. Back in the day, hits and misses, hats and horns, trip to hell and back, Mike, Mick, Mice, and men, hogs, pigs, and goats form NY. Retards, rejects, escapees, hats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laugh, out of the winters of NY. Service Advisor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Dis Shit Getting Heavy.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.A Converation with Betty Carter ( The Jazz Report Magazine) 1988
 (Inland empire) hide this posting age: 58  If you want a man to have fun with then I'm him! I am retired at a young age yet still have business that I deal with so my time is my own. I like Vegas, Shopping, and doing just about anything at any time. I like spending money. LOL I'm a Badboy turned good. LOL kinda.. haha and a sense of humor is a must because I try to stay happy. Life is too short. I'm 6' tall, brown hair, because I dye it that way..LOL and I have blue eyes and a mustache so I'm easy on the eyes for an older man. I'm 58 but I look 48 and I act like 30. LOL that describes me to a T...oh yeah, and 225 lbs so I'm not some big bellied fat guy. I like to stay in shape as I am a retired contractor and have always done my own work so I kept active and fit. Enough about me, this is what I'm looking for... What I find attractive physically, petite women, Mmmmm, next thinner to average and up to about 5'7'' tall, race isn't that important as long as I like what I see.
  Age wise, I'm not trying to look stupid with a 25 yr old and I don't want to be a sugar daddy as I tend to spoil too much as it is. Ha! So maybe from about 38-60, pretty good range. If you find this to be cocky thats because I am, I'm a confident Man and I have every right to be. I'm also very respectful. Hmmm... But I'm definately not an asshole, unless pushed...Most people seem to have some sort of drama so whatever but if you need a place to hide then don't include me in that kind of drama. Nuff said!! LOL  If I sparked your interest and you want more info than hit me up and we can meet up for lunch. I don't smoke and drink here and there. I'm 420 friendly as well so I'm pretty rounded and down to earth...









Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.A Converation with Betty Carter ( The Jazz Report Magazine) 1988...."Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."..Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. 


Thank the Great Spirit: Tales In The Woods. Cupcakes Remake Treats - Hollywood Candy Girls: One or two more acts of folly should, thereafter, not matter very much at all."Lovers, Lights, Lessons, Trips To The Books, Notes From The Shots, 1920 Black And White. History To Share. 1920's bathinWhitney Houston & Michael Jackson - One Moment In Time & You Were There

 Glory dazes to come, pages to priests,bibles to fairy tales, kings and knights, bastards born in barns, in the middle of the night. Horns of love and hate, sheep and goats, donkeys to ride, monkeys in packs, hanging rites, to save the world. Only eight times, eight ways, cheaters, crows and cucks, tales in the winds, dicks to ducks, faces of frogs, faces of sinners and faces of saints, coins to play. Good times, blue dreams, 420 in the air, holy cows, holy water, holy shit, and holy fecal matter, rites to correct.Whitney Houston & Michael Jackson - One Moment In Time & You Were There...Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.A Converation with Betty Carter ( The Jazz Report Magazine) 1988. Delighted to smiles, joys and pains, bumps in the road. Thanks for tales and stories online, tips to share. Ready for a new day with brighter tomorrows, and peace and joy for those that enjoy being with others for the company, not items to steal for the new family and friends you may encounter alone or with others in your path that you are on.   

Peace, Joy and happiness is what I wish for the others that have room in hearts and minds of the good, just, and righteous, that are here to lead others to greatness, without taking candy from the babes in arms. Looking for the right thing to do, so that you can get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, is something for everyone that lives and gives back. smithuritza.blogspot.com....In The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil. ....Charles R. Jarrot Credit Offices  Ways to stand, Twists In The Wind, Glory Dazes Done, Steven Jay Jarrot, Glory Holes Open. 

Happy and gay for a life time, pleasures and joys to share, tasteful delights with the pleasures of fun, food and families. Good times to share always a pleasure, living life on the edge, in a RV is the dream life for the freaks out at night.






 








No comments:

Post a Comment