Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. P O S I T I V I T Y.Do YOU believe in FAIRY TALES?

 Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory holes open wide. Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass. Jokes and laughs, rednecks on the grass, lots of hate, lots of rites to goats and sheep, leader of the pack of monkeys to dodge.. Life Is A Beach. Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. P O S I T I V I T Y.Do YOU believe in FAIRY TALES?

Fuck views of others, get up and dance away from blues of fish in the sea. Good times, happy times to share for the joys and pains. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.   We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach.❤️.Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒนDRESSED๐ŸŒนUNDRESSED๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Photo
Lots of lessons on love and hate, lots of dicks to meet, lots of hard knocks, jokes and laugh. Great day to say good-buys, crooks and cheaters, donkeys and sluts, free rides for Jewish Wales and freaks, monkey year 2016. Pages to turn..Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. P O S I T I V I T Y.Do YOU believe in FAIRY TALES? .House On Fire.

Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. Steers, Queens, Queers, Coins To Flip, Counting Heads, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys And Jackasses, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values To Check.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. ✌๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€Castle On The Hills.๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING: ⚡️God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Trust Him.Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. P O S I T I V I T Y.Do YOU believe in FAIRY TALES? 

Kids and goats, sheep and rams, love and hate, horns on display, winners, losers, learners, dances on the side of the road. Love, lights, lessons, tests over time, paths to cross, chips to fall, back in time, pages to books. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness...Angels on earth, cat or mouse, large size for a rat, girl is brave: P O S I T I V I T Y.Do YOU believe in FAIRY TALES? Well, Jewish manipulated, perfidious Western politicians, paid media whores & treacherous culture leaders do.


๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’”..UB40 - Love Songs....Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. P O S I T I V I T Y.Do YOU believe in FAIRY TALES?  Life Is A Beach. Fuck views of others, get up and dance away from blues of fish in the sea. Good times, happy times to share for the joys and pains. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.   We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach.❤️.Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒนDRESSED๐ŸŒนUNDRESSED๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment