Friday, March 29, 2019

Meet like-minded individuals, learn how to develop & maintain a self-care routine and how to practice mindfulness by filling up our own cup. The event will explore the benefits of using practical self-care effectively and leave you with inspiration and new tools for giving yourself love.

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.

What will attract me will be what's between your ears and within your heart. Like actual conversation and telling of bad jokes:) ok maybe a few good jokes mixed in. Connectivity, compatibility, and character hold more weight and value to me.It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you. Wow that took forever”. PERSONAL RECORD!Black, Cali Babe, girl next door, heads above common crazy, 5'4", 125 pounds, 55 plus, Riverside County, visits to Disneyland, every week, searching for a man, giant on land, retired, wits, charms, graces, lion to roar, across the decades, are you the one? 

GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now. So come on, let's take a chance!



Meet like-minded individuals, learn how to develop & maintain a self-care routine and how to practice mindfulness by filling up our own cup.  The event will explore the benefits of using practical self-care effectively and leave you with inspiration and new tools for giving yourself love.

Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else. One 55 plus:woman who enjoys writing and getting to know others through it. I don’t seek sex or anything physical. I do ask :you’re single?If you like to write, like getting to know another person, please feel free to write to me. A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard 

I am seeking someone long term and someone who can converse very well.Stats, age, how tall, retired from what, questions between us now.Hats to wear and universes to travel to.Hi and Happy:Signs and wonders, roads to cross, paths to travel, High Hats, roles played, over time.Connection, Conversation, Chemistry, it would be nice, wits, charms, graces, giant online, retired from the races for bucks, are you the one...


Meet like-minded individuals, learn how to develop & maintain a self-care routine and how to practice mindfulness by filling up our own cup.  The event will explore the benefits of using practical self-care effectively and leave you with inspiration and new tools for giving yourself love.

No comments:

Post a Comment