Sunday, June 2, 2019

Let It Go. Tales To Note, History In And Out Of Love, Peace And Happiness. Police Calls, Nazis In Dark Spaces. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, 🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘

Please tell me about yourself, city you are in, how tall, what age, things to start with, and a picture would be nice. Not into couples, married men, youngsters, etc... If interested I will reply with mine. Not interested in pictures of your private parts. Shirtless, etc..Please act your age, if you can't, please respond to someone else. I know there still has to be some men with class left out there. Let It Go. Tales To Note, History In And Out Of Love, Peace And Happiness. Police Calls, Nazis In Dark Spaces. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, 🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘Thank you.



Tales To Note, History In And Out Of Love, Peace And Happiness. Police Calls, Nazis In Dark Spaces. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, 🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it. #faith🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across The Networks. Peter Pan, Micky Moses, Micks And Dicks, Heads to count.. πŸ’–πŸŸπŸŸ Plenty of fish in the sea .Celine Tam and Shila Amzah - Let It Go.Single, straight, good looking, green eyed Latino looking for female, any age, to hang with. I'm good to travel to you within reason. I have a pierced pole for you to ride. Pics available.  Message me if interested.  Couples too!



He is 58 ad I am 25 We love to try new things. Let It Go. Tales To Note, History In And Out Of Love, Peace And Happiness. Police Calls, Nazis In Dark Spaces. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, 🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘When he dresses up like a hot sexy woman something happens to his body and mind. He becomes a woman. It's such a turn on for me to dress him up to have someone see him in sexy lingerie looking hot because I dressed myself. How will you react how will I react. Now that's exotic and sexy. And it makes him so vulnerable and me so horny and that's wild! 420 friendly or whatever you prefer! You make me feel like a woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment