Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Helping the mental basket cases, paperwork in processing for the trip inside for writing stories.Faces In The Crowds.

Common factors,You don’t need anyone’s approval:  Live your life and do what makes you happy .•*´¨`•.¸•.¸¸.•´¨`*•..The Secret To Failure Is This: Trying To Please Everyone.Funny frog tales, laughter for family, friends, and foes, happy camper, hands up for the sunny dazes and good health. Helping the mental basket cases, paperwork in processing for the trip inside for writing stories.Faces In The Crowds. 
Dimes To Drop, Faces In The Crowds.Men, Mice, Micky Mouses, Gloves On Rats.Crazy Like A Fox: 💔🙏🏿 I’m so sorry this happened to you @nipseyhussle. Dimes To Drop, Faces In The Crowds.Men, Mice, Micky Mouses, Gloves On Rats.Crazy Like A Fox:Standards, seniors, sinners, saints, good guy, sunny and bright, retired, home alone, road trips, across the state lines, renaissance fairs, dazes of lords and ladies, do you remember the time: 1562?Lots to say, just need your stats, how tall, what age, located where, are you the one in a hat, cap, or bright and shining head in the sun, waves to make writing is what I like to do, to pass the time of day.

Hopes, wishes on stars, pages to books, songs in the winds, sunny and bright, gems to love,the glitter fairy.Nothing can be released in this realm unless it is instructed by the fullness of time that is governed by God alone.Lights at the end of Tunnel .Need A Friend,I remember I want too be dope boy . Helping the mental basket cases, paperwork in processing for the trip inside for writing stories.Faces In The Crowds. 



 All these gifts bring me joy an blessings. . So can’t be mad . I ain’t giving a nigga or bxxx a crumb unless I were around me on hustle....Tip Bossup Like dope Boy...Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History ...President Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un abruptly broke off their nuclear summit here Thursday, canceling a planned signing ceremony.Talking Heads, Birds In The Sky, Earth Angels To Host, Faces In The Crowds.Frogs And Fish,🎼🎶🎻Strangers. Kea Khiev: Cashier at Yogurtland Los Angeles Went to Arroyo High School .Lives in El Monte, California From Phnom Penh Joined May http://2012.In   the moment..SILENT MAN:  Helping the mental basket cases, paperwork in processing for the trip inside for writing stories.Faces In The Crowds. 

So some have wondered about my name change. I'm promoting this incredible Kickball League. My Jersey Name Is Detroit. My team and fam name is Pickahoe. Early registration has opened. I invite all of Tucson to come on.. get curious, get active, make friends. It's real deal. Message me for details. You. Will. Have. A. Blast.A first.  Do you have a plane at the airport waiting for your call, what a life, it would be, a first.SILENT MAN:Woke up feeling life. BRING ON THE TUESDAY!   Helping the mental basket cases, paperwork in processing for the trip inside for writing stories.Faces In The Crowds. 


Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart, Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky. Gifts of smiles, gifts of joys and pains, gifts of the good, bad and ugly dazes on top of the mountains. Joys and pains of growth and changes.
Skip it if you can, here is the story to share, not your daily bread for the wicked, the winners, the saints and the sinners, lights out now.....Dimes To Drop, Faces In The Crowds.Men, Mice, Micky Mouses, Gloves On Rats.Crazy Like A Fox:▼ 2014 (6)▼ October (2)Role Models Bend Jewish White Super-Sized► September (2)► August (2)

Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power.

No comments:

Post a Comment