Thursday, July 9, 2020

I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! Daily Event, Eyes Open, In My House, Ways To Grow.




Nice to met you, have plans to house, transitional veterans, and their families, have a house or two, that I would like to buy, Help and hands on. I love to thrift shop a few times a month. Ain't talkin' 'bout Housequake! No! New Dance - ain't talkin' 'bout Shake 'N' Bake! W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you?




I had to come pray over and see da house, where this crazy ass Bitch killed her 3 kids.Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! Daily Event, Eyes Open, In My House, Ways To Grow.

To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always open, to flip the coins to brighter dazes. Paths not taken, the high roads, hands out to help a frog or a fish, get on the ships of dreams.
You crazy! But you ain’t as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:
MOMENTSTHATMATTEROVERTIMEANDSPACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
You crazy! But you ain’t as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:
https://lovelightslessonsluckybreakswisheson.blogspot.com/2020/05/ You crazy! But you ain’t as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:E...


Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot, .. Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys,760 902 0855....Rocky Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly.Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.Dicks out of Box:

I am out as soon as my current membership expires. Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ..History to note, Trina Bailey.She'll be coming around the Mountain when she comes. - Mountain bragging.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.




I have a free account on CI and have found it rather dubious myself. I did reach out to one private individual that had a building listed in my area that was of interest, and although priced right at retail the numbers that were provided were so "high level" and lacking any detail that I didnt pursue it any further. Ive personally found the CI site to be not only slow (as in page refresh times), but borderline hokey in the content... it just has the look-feel of something that isnt quite right.

 You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —A Voices Demon, reciting a poem that describes a victim after subjecting them to their torture.History to note, Trina Bailey.She'll be coming around the Mountain when she comes. - Mountain bragging.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches.



 Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ..History to note, Trina Bailey.She'll be coming around the Mountain when she comes. - Mountain bragging.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.


Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time.

I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! Daily Event, Eyes Open, In My House, Ways To Grow.

Angels.Say What?Illuminati Exposed. ATG Radio Network.This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. W4M. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.Sorry, no time, or interest in, You make the case for why a woman can never be President. Have other fish to fry, if you want to know, what comes next, need the stats, your age, how tall you are, where you are located, 420 friendly, or connected, questions between us now.

I am a member of the YMCA in Santa Barbara. When the facility closed due to covid19 they used my my credit card information to continue to bill me and called it a charitable contribution. I never approved of the use of my credit card for charitable contributions. They did this to all members and I am outraged. If you want to join me in fighting this abuse please reply to this post. I want to file a group complaint with the district attorney's office. The more people who join me the greater the chance we have in fighting this abuse.

In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.*Santiago 333 Smith*:*Reese Uritza*.Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Winners, Losers, Learners, Counting Heads.: ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Clocks, ...

Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.

Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers?Thinking, Seeing, Feelings, Doing, Steps To Take,Toward Changing, More Mountains, Left To Climb, What You Know, What You Want, Blue Oceans To Create.I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! Daily Event, Eyes Open, In My House, Ways To Grow.
Image
Dreams of veterans on the streets, homeless blues back in 2015. Apartment rat...Passenger - Let Her Go [Official Video]....American birds, sit and spin, tales in the air. Dances in the rain, dances in shames, dances with wolves and snakes, dates on the corner, RV action, bitch on wheels, games to play. Just another story of a couple of frogs, a couple of fish from the seas, dates set long ago, tricks and trades, have been done.

Over time and space, pages to turn, books to write, great life, great day alive. How much are views worth in your world? Moot in mind, please the one in your skin, happy to share views always sunny and bright sides to the pits with the cherries....


You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

No comments:

Post a Comment