Tuesday, July 6, 2021

I love the beach too. Between boogie boarding, body surfing and scuba diving I could live in the water.

  GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'


Horses to water, veterans to the Music Exchange Group, at Ella Doce Casas De Mayo Del California, gifts to share, paperwork to complete, help for the cash on the table for veterans, just the beginning of the services and products on the table waiting for the requests on paper.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'POWER of WOMEN VAGETY Katy Perry'
Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.Thank you for reminding us.Monkeys, tigers and snakes, birthdays every day. Holidays in the rain. Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs.Frogs and snakes in the dogwood trees. Monkeys, tigers and snakes, birthdays every day. Holidays in the rain.



When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.'Stop blaming everyone for all of your problems. Pick one person you hate and blame them for everything'
May be an image of text that says 'I've never come this way before It's the cobblestones'

ROCKSTOROLLGEMSTOFINDPEBBLESONSHORE.BLOGSPOT.COM· Don’t call me angel . Crazy for a fee, thanks to Uncle Sam, no longer a team player, have a little bit of hell, to go with that. Recaps to review, the days of my life. Thanks Ted, standard met, where did you say you were at?But it's back to reality today.'Stop blaming everyone for all of your problems. Pick one person you hate and blame them for everything'
May be an image of text that says 'Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly. Roles Played, Hats Worn, Love, Lights, Lucky Breaks. by Bailey Battles'
Great job, never stop, rats to roaches, races in lights, love, and lessons to the one and only, Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.'ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. BUT A LITTLE TEQUILA NEVER HURT.'But it's back to reality today.'Stop blaming everyone for all of your problems. Pick one person you hate and blame them for everything'
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'If the shoe fits... make sure you get a broom and hat to match'

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.But it's back to reality today.'Stop blaming everyone for all of your problems. Pick one person you hate and blame them for everything'
May be an image of 1 person and outdoors




 Standards, senior, giant, tall, witty, wise, heads above common, jacks and marbles intact, back in time,baby boomer, leader of the band. Retired from rat races, house on the block, time to spare. Tell me something good.

What kind of animal am I? Eagle or falcon perhaps. I am a bird lover. Have raised dozens over the years. Last year I took in a baby Horned Owl and nurtured him until he was old enough and wings strong enough to fly back to his mommy. I'll show you the pics.

Or perhaps I am a Yellow Labrador. Loving, kind, gentle yet strong and fierce when put in protection mode. I am a man of steel and velvet.

I love the beach too. Between boogie boarding, body surfing and scuba diving I could live in the water.

Walk with me, Sunshine. Sit and chat with me about God and our purpose here on the earth. Hold me. Let's travel to Never Neverland together.'Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.A beautiful day ,is not always a sunny day…


Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. I think everyone knew that one day, I would come!?Evil human beings, along with all the wrong things, will have an end! After all this, a new Era will begin...Don’t edit your own soul according to the #fashion. Follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows. MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.No Defined: Next Open Door:
The Limited Government Dilemma. George F. Smith,Over The Decades: Paths To Cross, Roads Traveled. Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host. Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine.

Ric Olsen shared,Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem Hi...... Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.I’m off getting organised for work last night shift this year whoop ye  Close up..OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans., A fun day at a home.
  

I love the beach too. Between boogie boarding, body surfing and scuba diving I could live in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment