Sunday, January 28, 2024

Finally a post that has some actual substance. It kind of reminds me of what I would hear from my soulmate. I just wish I could celebrate together with her and laugh knowing that we were able to find each other against all odds! :)

 Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates, love and ...Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.

Life is to be enjoyed, laugh, communicate and have a connection with someone special who has a zest for life and all things in it. I like to be active and I tend to find the humor in life.

Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .
No photo description available.
No photo description available.


Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware.Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates, love and ...Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.

It’s my feeling that people need adventure, laughter and passion. 

Let’s talk and see where life takes us..Finally a post that has some actual substance. It kind of reminds me of what I would hear from my soulmate. I just wish I could celebrate together with her and laugh knowing that we were able to find each other against all odds! :)




Disadvantages of Solar Energy
  • The high initial costs of installing panels. The most commonly cited solar energy disadvantage, cost, is declining as the industry expands. ...
  • Solar energy storage is expensive. ...
  • Solar doesn't work for every roof type. ...
  • Solar panels are dependent on sunlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment