Time is a wheel, it stopped for no one, life little beefs, born to die, pay taxes, and give and take. To love to hate, to get mad, with the way things are, the way they were, and the way you would like to make the changes to be the bes. Contract send by snail mail, I took to escrow office, got my sign copy, notary was recorded, at that time. t person possible.
From: Dan Evans <devans@tvhomesteam.com. Miranda Dawn: Satan Designs . Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors. Role Models: On the road to Redemption.I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'
I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'CONNECTED POINTS OF VIEWS, FISH AND FROGS, DATES IN THE GARDEN OF THE DEAD, TALES ON THE WATER.Ain't nobody's business if I do.'MOTHAFUQUEUR a fragrance ragra by Samuel L. Jackson'.
Wheels on the market, Mercedes GLK 350. Values to share, would like to sell. Trade-in Value: $4,000 – $6,500 Private Party Sale: $6,500 – $8,500 Retail/Dealership Price: $9,500 – $11,500. Priced at $7555. Lets make a deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment