Monday, March 20, 2017

::: BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY ::: GAMES ::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :)

:::Tales from the dark sides of the moon, snakes and monkeyd, in dogwood trees, happy holiday 2016. Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Monkey see monkey do πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰Treats and tales, trips to the moon, trips to the stars, wisher prayers noted. Trick and trades, rats raccoon to better days, gifts to share. Notes to share, joys and pleasures dancing in the dark, to hope, to hold on: pain ends, tips and tales.Betty carter It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing). Blues, Jazz, Leaders Of The Bands. Songs Played. U-Tube Hits.

BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY ::: GAMES ::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :) First and foremost, let me just say that if I don't respond to you right away, I am not ignoring you or rejecting you. I just simply haven't seen your email yet and I will respond to you as soon as I read it. I'm not always online, or on this website, and my life schedule is topsy turvy so it kinda bugs me when people take it personally that I haven't responded to them right away.

You're cool, but my life doesn't revolve around my laptop. I'm sorry. But I will contact you soon, and you can also friend me on Facebook at /MissChristiLuv or watch my comedy and music videos on YouTube at /christiluv2005 in the meantime... ;) Please include either your email address or your cell # or both in your message to me if you wanna make sure that I get back to you, just in case I have a problem returning messages from this website, thanks.


Shabbat Shalom, Sighs Of Hate, Lovers And Suckers, In The Name Of Gods. Used cars to sell, dreams of crooks, cheaters, liars, prey on people,out of luck, out of their families, out of their minds. Cows To Call, Freaks, Frogs, Frank And Beans, Kids To Rule, Horns Of Love And Hate.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs. ::: BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY ::: GAMES ::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :)


so any way I decided to try another butcher shop as the guy in the hood..is just not up to par..I went in the shop attached to the bar Apia..typed my request for fossa di mecca per suggo and he went into the cooler and came out with way too much..I started to protest and he held up his hand to stop me speaking..a kind of wait gesture..I realized then and there tha I should just take what he had sawed up for me..then I asked for some pork bones, resorting to my imitation of a pig snort,,loam..he got that and went back into said cooler and came out with some baby back ribs and wedding his butcher knife began whacking away..as I started to protest the quantity..::: BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY ::: GAMES ::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :)

he once again gestured..but with a finger to his lips in the time honored sat te sits motion my grandparents used stop talking) motion..oh lord I thought to myself there's just too much there..after all Im only making enough for a meal o two...like a pound of macs or so... so I said please half...he smiled as if knowing what I meant and took the knife and whacked them into yet smaller pieces.. oh well now I have to take them all because they are cut to my specs...he carefully wrapped and weighed every thing then handle them to me and signaled no charge..wow so I took out my pocket full of change and put on the counter and said well at least let me buy you a beer..and he got all mean looking and took the bag back ..and I wisely took the money off the counter and put iit back in his pocket and he smile and handed me the bag and accepted a heart felt handshake and I went on my way feeling very humbled.....and it gets better still. I came home and really feeling my italianness decided what better than a potato egg and pepper omelet..and it turned out almost as good as Aunt Fil used to make it for me...pictures to follow..ciao for now::: BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY ::: GAMES ::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :)

Secret Love Songs, Veterans In Houses, March Madness Returns. Races with rats, races with horse, races daily events. Songs to play, songs to hear, songs to move on. Lovers and haters, hats and horns, hats and halos, part of the time, pages of friends. Pages of tips, pages of tales around, history in the words, history recorded, to find the light on the paths, chosen for greatness, reading rainbows, part of the make that I wear, eyes open wide, third set, following the pots of gold. Jack the bean climbing out on a quest, not ready for a lady of classes, sleeping beauty wide awake. Lost in the woods, seven men, seven days, seven sins, cards to flip, faces in the mirror, faces to animals skins.::: BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY ::: GAMES ::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :)

Used cars to sell, dreams of crooks, cheaters, liars, prey on people,out of luck, out of their families, out of their minds. CCows To Call, Freaks, Frogs, Frank And Beans, Kids To Rule, Horns Of Love And Hate.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. Service Ad visor at Surf City Nissan:Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Hanging with the critters..101 degrees.Angie Agresti Can you call my job and tell them your coming to pick me up for early dismissal 😎 Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Cows to call, fat and wide, retards and rejects from NY.::: BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY ::: GAMES ::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :)
I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Service Ad visor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Hanging with the critters..101 degrees.Angie Agresti Can you call my job and tell them your coming to pick me up for early dismissal 😎 Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Cows to call, fat and wide, retards and rejects from NY.I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs. ::: BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY ::: GAMES ::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :)

1 comment:

  1. Until next time, enjoy and have a blast today and tomorrow. Lights on to Hard Knocks lessons on good and evil, serpents and snakes, wolves and foxes in the hen houses.

    Frogs are common, over 4800 different kinds of common frogs across the globe. The United States has a military branch of frogs-group of frogs call an Army, why is the real question. A dime a dozen and two dozen on Sunday, is my first guess, do you have one?

    ReplyDelete