Monday, March 20, 2017

I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs.

And then it was time to go. And Anna and her mom went with me to city hall and it was apparent that if anything could be done ther, it would have to wait for Monday when Anna Lucia ,the main lady returned. And I didn't care because for a moment,.,a morning and an adventure I had fulfilled so much of what I came looking for. And I know that with all my cussing slip ups, and all my biker history.I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs.

I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Shabbat Shalom, Sighs Of Hate, Lovers And Suckers, In The Name Of Gods. Used cars to sell, dreams of crooks, cheaters, liars, prey on people,out of luck, out of their families, out of their minds. Cows To Call, Freaks, Frogs, Frank And Beans, Kids To Rule, Horns Of Love And Hate.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs.

I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Service Ad visor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Hanging with the critters..101 degrees.Angie Agresti Can you call my job and tell them your coming to pick me up for early dismissal 😎 Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Cows to call, fat and wide, retards and rejects from NY.I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs.

Divorce Invitation: It was hard picking what to wear today, Husky purple or Blue Friday. What bitch about lacks of locks of hair to blow in the wind on the sand and the surf of the beaches of life. Live large in the blue, and buy colored hair to make more statements about how vain the cows are that are the golden calf of the tribe of fools, frogs and freaks.

I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.
Nice note, in read, white, and blue, colors of the flags, colors of the rainbows, earth angels, veterans housing matters, veterans homeless blues, in the winter time. Lots of losers, lots of fuckers, lots of crooks, cheater and liars. NY rejects, retards, escapees, hogs and pigs, faces of the words. Dances in the woods, dances in the apartment houses, dances on the shores of time, dances for the rites to stand tall. Views and noses, lots of kisses and lots of hogs, dicks, dawgs and freaks out at night. 

Dicks, Dawgs, Donkey Dates: Hills And Valleys Runs. Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u .
  I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs. 
I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️Cali Cows To Go.It's Going Viral For One STUNNING Reason. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ.Cartoon hits, cartoon shows ,kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Aurora Agresti, Jose A Santiago. Classes on love and devotion, goodness and mercy, angels to see. It appears some mental issuers? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„ Frank Agresti Elaine Schiavone. 
I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.
Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop.Stores of Tips: American Veterans. Earth Angels In Lights: Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, unfuckwithable:Role Models, Big And Great, Green Eyes, Third Set, Open Wide. Dances For Fame, Pages To Books.The BEST BUGS BUNNY, DAFFY DUCK & PORKY PIG: Looney Tunes Merrie Melodies [Cartoons For Children HD]

I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.
Birthdays daily, rebirths to grow, kids and goats, horns of love and hate, pages to books, dances on sands of time. Friends of the family, nuts and franks, nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone. Woods to trees, dogwood with the flowers of life, birds and bees, singing songs

Army of frogs, frogs in groups, Army of frogs. Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, dances with Steven and Rachel Jarrot, rats to run. Rats races to beaches, goats and rats, games to pay, games to cum, suckers and dicks in lines.

On July 19 2016 Steven Jackson: went to Home Depot to buy materials for a small roof repair. Upon lowering his tailgate to load, he immediately felt strong pressure against his back. An F250 truck had come backing in crushing him against his own tailgate.According to bystanders, they all began screaming and the driver of the F250 began to pull forward, dropping Steve abruptly to the ground.Veteran Tales: Home Repairs: Birthday Hits And Misses, Here We Grow Again! I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs.
I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.
He awoke in Loma Linda Hospital to a severe injury, his pelvis was fractured in 5 different places. This included damage to other male organs. He was operated on as an emergency. Normally, pelvis's are not operated on but because of the intensive fractures the orthopedic surgeon had no choice. Veteran Tales: Home Repairs: Birthday Hits And Misses, Here We Grow Again!His Femur also had serious bruising and damage. He Pelvis is now being held together by screws and rods. He was told by his team of physicians it will take him 6 months and he will hopefully make a full recovery. The black bar you see in the pictures remains on him for the next 6 weeks. Veteran Tales: Home Repairs: Birthday Hits And Misses, Here We Grow Again! I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs.
I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.

so any way I decided to try another butcher shop as the guy in the hood..is just not up to par..I went in the shop attached to the bar Apia..typed my request for fossa di mecca per suggest and he went into the cooler and came out with way too much..I started to protest and he held up his hand to stop me speaking..a kind of wait gesture..I realized then and there they I should just take what he had sawed up for me..then I asked for some pork bones, resorting to my imitation of a pig snort,,loam..he got that and went back into said cooler and came out with some baby back ribs and wedding his butcher knife began whacking away..as I started to protest the quantity..he once again gestured..but with a finger to his lips in the time honored sta te sits motion my grandparents used stop talking) motion..  I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs. 

I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.oh lord I thought to myself there's just too much there..after all Im only making enough for a meal o two...like a pound of macs or so... so I said please half...he smiled as if knowing what I meant and took the knife and whacked them into yet smaller pieces.. oh well now I have to take them all because they are cut to my specs.  I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs. ..he carefully wrapped and weighed every thing then handle them to me and signaled no charge..wow so I took out my pocket full of change and put on the counter and said well at least let me buy you a beer..and he got all mean looking and took the bag back ..and I wisely took the money off the counter and put iit back in his pocket and he smile and handed me the bag and accepted a heart felt handshake and I went on my way feeling very humbled.....and it gets better still. I came home and really feeling my literalness decided what better than a potato egg and pepper omelet..and it turned out almost as good as Aunt Fil used to make it for me...
I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.pictures to follow..ciao for now

I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for...to own my Italian legacy was all a great romantic feat in the eyes of the locals, but now there are those who know who I am and what I came for.. And if that was the end of todays adventures it would be enough. Moozie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.Have You Ever, Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs. ..but wait..there's more.(.lol isn't there always?) As I parted with Anna and her mom I went to do some shopping I wanted to get some bones for a good gravy...by the way, I have put the gravy vs sauce controversy to bed..its simple..sauce is thin and pours and gravy is ladled...marinara is sauce, but throw some good meat bones in and let it cook for a minimum of three ours...and you have gravy best served with a ladle or cupin (sp?)... Moozie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.Have You Ever, Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs.

1 comment:

  1. I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Service Ad visor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Hanging with the critters..101 degrees.

    ReplyDelete