Saturday, December 2, 2017

hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.



Heavens Names, Games Play, Walk Away... Back on the ranch, back in the fields of daisies, dreams and nightmares, on the shores of time, dances in the dark. Back from the beaches in California, trips to the moon, wishes on stars in the dark. Joy and pains, in the lands of no rain, dances in the sands, dances on the boats.  hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.

Photo

 Daisy and dicks, dawgs and frogs, snakes to sing songs, of love and hate. Snake Dances: Eat a snake or two, snakes and frogs on sticks, party and play, party dazes with dicks and dogs. Deer notes, sheep in fields, monkeys and snakes, swinging in woods, snakes with love all around, birds and bees, dogwood trees, joys and pains, parts to do again, must get right. Joys and pains, dances in the rain, girls with red hoods, tricks and trades, monkeys hanging from dogwood trees,  Let It Go Create Positive Lessons, Classes Of Bitches, , devil mad dogs, tricks with guns, rats to races.
Jesus Christ, monkeys to see.


Lights on fags, lights on sheep, tales to share, under the sands with snakes, not me, not today, turned around to better dazes on the beach. Frogs and fools, to try and take, trips to past, mirrors and glass, time for a new look. Snakes in grass, frogs in army, fools to fall daily. Jokes and history, used for second looks, deeds and actions, tell the real tales of love and hate. Crooks online, once a day, veterans to prey, computers, phones, cash and greens. Day of nightmares, fools to farm, cows in fields, joys and pains, times to tell, right or wrong.



Wow. That was beautiful. Who ever you are. hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes. Thank you. I needed that. 9494807041 call me sometime. Not about  add. But I like your style. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers Talk.Question:๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Hogs And Pigs To Fly.๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Facetime?๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ.Cards To Read,Rats To Roaches, Faces In Shit, Good Times, God Ties, Toads And Frogs, Snakes In The Grass: Wales Alerts:  hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.




Heavens Names, Games Play, Walk Away... Back on the ranch, back in the fields of daisies, dreams and nightmares, on the shores of time, dances in the dark. Back from the beaches in California, trips to the moon, wishes on stars in the dark. Joy and pains, in the lands of no rain, dances in the sands, dances on the boats. Back in the day, hits and misses, hats and horns, trip to hell and back, Mike, Mick, Mice, and men, hogs, pigs, and goats form NY. Retards, rejects, escapees, hats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laugh, out of the winters of NY. Let It Go Create Positive Lessons, Classes Of Bitches, , devil mad dogs, tricks with guns, rats to races. hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.



This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame. I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire. Instead, may the spark of Creator's love light the love in my heart, that it may burn brightly through the day. And may I warm those who are lonely, whose hearts are cold and lifeless, so that all may know the comfort of Creator's love.

Chicks, babes, dames, earth angels in lights. Starr Bright, Starlet Bright, Starlet Battles Battles, Horns, for the colors of the rainbows. Rats to run, rats to races, rats to dollors and cents, games online, games in real life, balls and jacks. In a bag for life.

Sisters of color, roots of nuts to grow, lovers and haters, hats and horns, halos to sinners, horns of love and hate, friends of others.Earth Angels In Host.Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance. Sad songs of fools and frogs, stuck on stupid. Pack of wolves, snakes in dens, fake friends.

Hello friend, I'm 55 years old, widowed and seek a honest woman for LTR. Hmmm  can you really get a feel for what I'm like from a few written words? I'm waaaay more fun in person! I'm bright, warm, affectionate, witty, and have a great sense of humor. I’m upbeat and smile easily and often. You'll find me to be outgoing and easygoing (not a contradiction, right?).   I always look for -- and usually find -- the positive in any situation. This is just a little about myself, I truly hope you are not so busy to stop for a small chit chat ? For my age I tend to feel alone most times and would really use a friendship like yours, I do not mean to bother you from your busy life but again it would be nice to read from you. Do take care my friend and until I read from you again Your friend, Theodore.
Photo
Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Nietzsche..love ya all and all my fb friends and family ..Sisters of color, roots of nuts to grow, lovers and haters, hats and horns, halos to sinners, horns of love and hate, friends of others.Earth Angels In Host. 
"Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers Talk.Question:Frogs Kissed.Broke bronx bitches i swear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ’ชAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Facebook, Nuts And Franks, ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Hogs And Pigs To Fly.๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Facetime?๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ


I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my  friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude….Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, And Happiness: Cons And Pros, Counting Heads.

Calippo -I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿš›.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.God is light, god is love, god is here daily. Happy Friday everyoneeeee!. Tips and tales, Norman Gershine, Rach Jay, Rachel Gay Jarrot,faces


Tina Turner | Dances in the dark, dances with frogs, dances with haters.Raining Frogs..Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests.Long Ride: Cattle Crossing. Upland Freaks, Frogs, Suckers,Fags, Hags, Wigs And Caps Worn. Cattle calls , white and black friends, frog and snake, girl with snake friend, snakes do bite.

Photo
A
merica, with 900 others that period, lost in time. Stories to share, notes of nuts to fall, family tree stories. Ways to go, meetings in the summer time, need to know where. When has always been Father'S Day, week end. ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:"Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers Talk.Question:Frogs Kissed.Broke bronx bitches i swear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ’ชAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Facebook, Nuts And Franks, ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Hogs And Pigs To Fly.๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Facetime?๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ

Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..Sisters of color, roots of nuts to grow, lovers and haters, hats and horns, halos to sinners, horns of love and hate, friends of others.Earth Angels In Host. "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers Talk.Question:Frogs Kissed.Broke bronx bitches i swear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ’ชAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Facebook, Nuts And Franks, ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Hogs And Pigs To Fly.๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Facetime?๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ

America, with 900 others that period, lost in time. Stories to share, notes of nuts to fall, family tree stories. Ways to go, meetings in the summer time, need to know where. When has always been Father'S Day, week end. ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. 


Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:"Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers Talk.Question:Frogs Kissed.Broke bronx bitches i swear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ’ชAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Facebook, Nuts And Franks, ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Hogs And Pigs To Fly.๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Facetime?๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ

No comments:

Post a Comment