Saturday, December 2, 2017

Thanks To Give, Silent Knights, Sons To Shine, 420 trees 2..Wow. That was beautiful. Who ever you are. Thank you.Not about add. But I like your style.

And in the silence of your passing,deep within the depths of memory and beyond the reach of hope.I search to find some comfort in the essence of your touch and the respite of your smile.  I remembered to forget because it's easier somehow, but the remnants of regret always guide my thoughts to you.  In a moment somehow frozen and a picture in a frame.Your smile is always constant and forever shall remain.  Robert 57 (from northern England). I needed that. 9494807041 call me sometime.  hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.

to repost, time to spare....Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans: Winning Games Wisdom Walks Daily.
Wow. That was beautiful. Who ever you are. Thank you. I needed that. 9494807041 call me sometime. Not about  add. But I like your style.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers Talk.Question:😹😹😹😹Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,😹😹😹😹 Hogs And Pigs To Fly.😹😹😹😹 Facetime?πŸ’“πŸ€˜πŸ½.Cards To Read,Rats To Roaches, Faces In Shit, Good Times, God Ties, Toads And Frogs, Snakes In The Grass: Wales Alerts:  hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.
Photo


stats, location, how tall, retired, 420 friendly, the facts of the matter, the reason for the hand out in the ad, craigslist, land of many, faces in the crowds, diamonds and paste, gems to find, good knights, dream mates, waves to make, dances in the clouds today. hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.


Joy: In the mornings....FaceTime .?  hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.
�� STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins ��� My baby boys ����. You Beautiful � , Gorgeous � , Sexy � , and Pretty � .FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. to short, no time, for short men, buied under the rights of leaders of lights. Have fun, with the little people, songs in the wind, no place for short me. Dream knight, for the little, the stones on sands of time, faces in the crowds. Lucky breaks for me.
Photo
Ask for more, part of the Jewish Army 2017, Cow to Buffalo: wise and the wick?Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronge r for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.






no.....Donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge, freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass. Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Stories of sisters of color, men and leaders, tips and tales to share.Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Orange County, California, hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.

Photo

Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.
Dreams knights, sons to shine, faces in the sands, faces in the asses, faces of dicks in lines. Gang bangs, daily events, suckers to cum. suckers to go, nuts to find in the middle of the night. Waves to make, boats on the water, ships of frogs to pass by. Counting heads, recaps to tales already written, history of the nuts on the run.  hope one day I can find the other side of my coin.




No comments:

Post a Comment