Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .

I write daily, have docs to do for a nonprofit for transitional veterans, and their extended family, providing housing, so we need houses, have to find partners, to walk this path with me, filling in the blanks spaces and positions.

I am made like this: I am of few words and above all, of few people.... Strong faith enables you to display your wisdom appropriately, so that you can take advantage of change and move forward in the direction of victory and hope.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .


Moving fourth, today, Mars and Gods, goals and dreams, worries of the day, wars on words, wars to wind, flags out in the wings. Birds to fly, flags in the wind, birds and bees, flowers in the trees, new life in the works.

Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.Storytelling, Fundamental Intelligence Share, Donkeys 2 Pin: Jewish Rat Racers. Steers and queers, on that side of the family, Cuban transplants…Thanks for service, cheers, and chaps, thanks for the time served. Houses, Homes, Healing Hearts, Veterans Resources: Stories, Tips.Police Department | Sandwich, MA, No Regrets, No Excuses: People I Used To Know: Once.

Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses: People I Used To Know: Once.Rocks and snakes under the water, frogs and fish in the seas, monkeys to dodge, pages of lives lived, angels on earth.’A mind that is present sees many beautiful things.’

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.”The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!

 Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.No Ordinary Love.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD’S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”. Loyalty makes you family.Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Justice for all, hopes, dreams, drama, hits and misses, tests over time.…’Walking into this Week with a Prayer and a Plan. No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem…

The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.”The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .




Dancing dreams, dancing in the dark, dancing with my father, Jack Bailey, Bill Bailey.Don’t call me angel .Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games . When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.Peter Pan rides again.

image.png


Great job, never stop, rats to roaches, races in lights, love, and lessons to the one and only, Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.'ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. BUT A LITTLE TEQUILA NEVER HURT.'


A Case for Baskets, Not a Basket Case.Pissing in the wind, waves to relieve the extra water, fecal matter, and shit, thanks so much for the laughs, and the pictures, to say the rest. Dare To Be Stupid.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister


Paths chosen tell a story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching for a place to land, and these places with do nicely, if you believe in magic. Sports Illustrated CROOKS AND ROBBERS. What Are O.J. Simpson's Chances of Getting Parole? BOOTS MADE FOR WALKING:

No comments:

Post a Comment