Wednesday, November 17, 2021

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.Okay?


See the universe in terms of geometry: Enroll in the Resonance Academy’s free Unified Science Course with Nassim Haramein and more than 120k enrolled participants from more than 80+ countries at ResonanceScience.org (also available in French & Spanish).

'THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER B F COUNTY OFFICE FFaN Beaney SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.Equations are just the boring part of mathematics. I attempt to see things in terms of geometry." – Stephen Hawking
 ---Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Enjoying Lonely Mountains: Downhill so far I'm unsure why you're made do the same course twice before unlocking a new one. Kind of annoying.' Masters minds, wits, charms, and graces, party in, party on, dances between the sheets, over time, lots of battles won, games with balls. Just saying, dreams..Close up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator.
ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)"HOLY CRAP.DAWN OF CHROMATICA ,I cried all day doing press in Milan. I am so grateful and humbled to be in our movie #HouseOfGucci. Coming Thanksgiving! From blue carpets, to blue hats and all the surprises in-between, the day would not have been the same without you.
God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights Wales On Land, Cows To Go, Dinner To Fix, Holiday Hits, Cattle On The TableBe silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. else. Anthony Hopkins'Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. You need to make the time and ATTEND THIS CLASS NOW.Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News.

You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Battle Leaders, Lights, Lessons: Baileys Veterans Winners, Losers, Learners, Rites To Houses, Homes, Veterans Housing Matters.Bailey - here's your magic link.REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.


I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.Okay?


May be a cartoon


Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Simple Twist Of Fate. High Water (For Charley Patton)Mutineer. Bye And Bye . Summer Days. Blowin' In The Wind. All Along The WatchtowerAmerican Family Rites.Oh wow, you do have a family history in PS. That must've been great hearing what PS was like going way back to '55, from your grandparents.

May your journey here be blessed with peace.. love.. happiness and hope.. Much love to you all.. Sending smoke and prayers for everyone near and far..A’Ho Mitakuye oyasin .That must've been great hearing what PS was like going way back to '55, from your grandparents.




The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself...One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues. Translations shared "The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes.Follow me for more life hacks.
“We were supposed to grow old together. Rise and Shine, Palm Springs!Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing, Classes On The Beach.New comment on Getting prepared for another long work week. 'Digital Civil War': Day Translations shared "The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language Stronger for the classes.

When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time by Bailey .
Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! In Case You Missed It:

STRANGE SOCIAL MEDIA: "It's the little things that matter the most ".Veterans: Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses An...
The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself...One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues. Translations shared "The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes.Follow me for more life hacks.


NOTESFROMTUSKEGGEETRICKSDONE.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment