Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Hey guys, I know i haven't been on social media very much lately. I've had quite a bit going on and been stressed to the max with everything.

 This is extremely upsetting. RIP to one of my favorite bands of all time. Oh Steve .. All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing.



Maturity is not so much a destination as it is a journey or road full of twists and turns. A part of maturity is the determination to finish the journey and to complete the course.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'So there I was, goin' to town on dat ass.'


”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME...Nobody : Me trying to get to sleep at 1 am: "At one point in time I was the youngest person in the world".


BEE GEES – 2 MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events:

May be a meme of 1 person and text that says 'When you tell her what you really want for Christmas What's a blumpkin?'
Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always.Golden Calf.Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.

May be an image of text
OSO TRUTH does not mind being questioned A LIE does not like being challenged'.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'MLK: what's wrong baby? Coretta: oh nothing, just think it's funny how you're having dreams that aren't about me'


History Not News Today. Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 Group.Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good timesMabie Matt, Hey guys, I know i haven't been on social media very much lately. I've had quite a bit going on and been stressed to the max with everything.Funny work story..


The other day I had a guy who was going through my line and he was buying a bunch of cat food and I said "You're gonna have some happy kitties when you get home"
He said "Yeah I'm cat sitting my mother in laws cat. He's deaf."Just Saying...Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.
Hey guys, I know i haven't been on social media very much lately. I've had quite a bit going on and been stressed to the max with everything, but i wanna take a second to say thank you for all of the birthday wishes yesterday. It's very nice of everyone and I appreciate it greatly. I'm getting goddamn old.

Hey guys, I know i haven't been on social media very much lately. I've had quite a bit going on and been stressed to the max with everything.

This is extremely upsetting. RIP to one of my favorite bands of all time.

All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME...

Team Awesome.Like salt and pepper . (Desert View)I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.Practice to perfection classic life lessons.Need Service?There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. 4 years now, updates. I refused to let them alter my title, for the asses on the roof, trying to get a fee ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment