Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Nobody : Me trying to get to sleep at 1 am: "At one point in time I was the youngest person in the world".

 All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME...Nobody : Me trying to get to sleep at 1 am: "At one point in time I was the youngest person in the world".


OSO TRUTH does not mind being questioned A LIE does not like being challenged'.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'MLK: what's wrong baby? Coretta: oh nothing, just think it's funny how you're having dreams that aren't about me'


History Not News Today. Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 Group.Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times.

May be an image of text that says 'my_sinful_side I want to enter a room with the energy of a cat. "Is there anything I can fuck up or eat in here? Nah? Well anyway you're lucky to have me."'

Persons, women, men … morons. Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. .Spruce Power. Solar Panels,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED. Quest today, to close five days late, after 6 week notice. Assholes.Persons, women, men … morons.

 There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. You can't sit with us. Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING:


Working on problems created some yesterday, that changed the flow of the river, still floating in the boat. Time to rock the boat, people on and off the boat, Traveling. Seas of people, sears of frogs, seas of cowboys, queens with worker bees all on boat. .Rides of a lifetime one and all, common quest, good fights done on right side of graves.Fairy tales, the chick with the wolves, beast or snakes in the grass, recaps and reviews. Lights and love, love and heat, hearts on fire.

History of sugar, how much we love it, tales to share, our powers to make it all better. Just a little sugar, to make it better, parts of life.  Fish And Frogs, Dances On Waters, Snakes And Worms, Clocks To Turn, Waves To Make, Boats To Float: Dreams. Prince Pop Life (Audio) 1985. Lovers, haters, suckers, salads to toss, asses in the air, good time toads, snakes in grass, cattle calls, cheap fucks, cheap dates, whales on land, Jewish freaks and frogs, dimes to drop, Steven Jay Jarrot, party time, wigs, hats, hoes, dicks and dawgs, donkeys in the hills, family affairs. 

Wall street gets trillions every day.  You might get 1200 dollars.  Maybe? Entire senior home in New Jersey, 94 people, presumed to have coronavirus.Holy shit...Time to listen, laugh and win ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas.
Medical marijuana - Harvard Health Blog - Harvard Health Publishing


Growth and Changes, growth needed to expand, growth and chances to get the most out of life. Life is a adventure daily, life is a beach, life is the rite of the big pictures. Its good to be a bad girl.
Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.
BIRDSANDBEESWINDSUNDERWINGSWAVESINAIR.BLOGSPOT.COM
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Everywhere I look, it's Betty White this this and Betty White that. All over my Twitter feed today...'

Will remove from you your give you a heart heart of stone and Ezekiel 36:26.Note to self: I am allowed to cry. I am allowed to scream. But, I am not allowed to give up. Things will all get done somehow. Just breathe. …If I Told You That.BREAKING: There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. You can't sit with us.






Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. You can't sit with us.

Snakes In Grass, Dicks In Box, Games Over, Enough Charms ...
ANGELS TO HOST, GUIDES TO THE OTHER SIDE. "The Good, the Bad and the Cursed". GOOD AND SWEET TIPS:
May be an image of 6 people


Okay ....RV Waves: Tales of love and hate, tales of knights to shine, trips back in time.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'If
May be an image of 3 people, people playing musical instruments, people standing and guitar
Colorado y’all were awesome! Thanks again to my great sponsors for helping make this trip happen! Special shout-out to @thegridfallon for saving the day and giving us a replacement van to borrow!


  LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU .



DAN EVANS - MENIFEE, CA REAL ESTATE AGENT.HAVE YOU EVER, RAN OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE:BATTLES WON, HOUSES SOLD IN ANOTHER STATE, IN OF LIFE IN MIND SET. ๐™๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™š... ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™›.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .HAPPY DAY, EASTER DELIGHTS, SON SHINES..UNACCOUNTABLE.SPRUCE POWER SUCKS: USA-WORST SOLAR PANEL.

My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting. Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?
'Damn I'm so hungry I thought this was an asshole.

The other day I had a guy who was going through my line and he was buying a bunch of cat food and I said "You're gonna have some happy kitties when you get home"
He said "Yeah I'm cat sitting my mother in laws cat. He's deaf."Nobody : Me trying to get to sleep at 1 am: "At one point in time I was the youngest person in the world".

 Funny work story.Thanks for taking your time to read my ad, I am 31 years old, female, I am employed full-time as a Molecular Biologist, a Pharmaceutical Research Analyst. I don't party or smoke. I am cognizant and mindful of my roommates. Furthermore, I am very friendly and am totally down to be friends, but I am introverted as well. 


Calvin Coolidge - “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.But the only real requirement is the ability to remember every scar." — Stephen King .Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts. little talent is a good thing to have if you want to be a writer. 

Nothing more fun than a witty and weird woman. Hello.Is this living situation still available. I’m over 55. I work in old town. The location is perfect. You can text me at 661 810 4118. My name is Kathy. Thank you.Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE.


Chinese Food, Eating Out, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Battles Of Wits, Charms, Graces 2.
MARLAYNOTESLOVEONEHANDGIFTSSONGSLEFT.BLOGSPOT.COM
Chinese Food, Eating Out, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Battles Of Wits, Charms, Graces 2.
Lots and wives, cheap tricks, faces of snakes, spiders and worms. Thanks for the shades of love and hate, faces in the mud, faces in drags...

Team Awesome.Like salt and pepper . (Desert View)I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.Practice to perfection classic life lessons.Need Service?There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. 4 years now, updates. I refused to let them alter my title, for the asses on the roof, trying to get a fee ride. Nobody : Me trying to get to sleep at 1 am: "At one point in time I was the youngest person in the world".

No comments:

Post a Comment