Saturday, September 7, 2024

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

 "Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411, Be Happy.Dances For Fame, Pages To Books. Hello. You sound very familiar.... I'm Russell. 6266490550.Snakes, Spiders, And Bugs In The Woods.Sunny and bright, dances for love, dances for life, live and learn, pages in a book.

What is up dog?"I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 5 years later. Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms.   

Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events: What is up dog?"I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 5 years later. 

New Edition - If It Isn't Love.Family Affairs.My Future in the Media World:Dicks, dawgs, dikes, Rachel Jarrot.ON THE RUN..Frogs Dazes: Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, in the cold weather, in the woods.
No photo description available.

Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms.   We are shit out of luck, and time, we missed the boat. Midterm, is a termination filed and recorded, that we have to change back to a financial form, we don't always get in placed for next twenty years, cons to run.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR.    

Crush 2024. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.Fantastic article mate!The former director of Greece’s national theatre has been detained on charges of rape amid mounting accusations of sexual abuse in the country’s arts scene.
May be an image of text

Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley..‬Living The Good Life.Glory Dazes Done.

Starting a hero journey, something else to learn, pages to go,books to write, starting a nonprofit, for transitional veterans, need a hand to get started.Hanukkah 2023: When is Hanukkah and Why Is It Celebrated?
In 2023, this 8-day Jewish “festival of lights" (also called Chanukah) .
No photo description available.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent."Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411, Be Happy.Dances For Fame, Pages To Books. Hello. You sound very familiar.... I'm Russell. 6266490550.Snakes, Spiders, And Bugs In The Woods.Sunny and bright, dances for love, dances for life, live and learn, pages in a book.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silentSetting standards. Blue Moons On The Bay, Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment