Saturday, September 7, 2024

"Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.

I just thought it was cool that you wrote a message in a bottle, in a sense...I've thought about doing that but don't think I ever actually have.

"Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.


if you wanna chat, here I am. just don't expect immediate responses I gotta go to work. but I might answer quickly who knows. so....tell me about yourself...or just tell me whatever you want, I'm interested. I might even be interesting, that's your call.



Horse and Pony Shows, Clowns have left, poker playerd to the right. Not a Free Ride. Rides along the way, are just a detour of the things that you would like to do but do not want to take the time to consider, because you are not in control of the pace. It is a matter of letting the cows out.

Daces on time,crooks, cheaters, liars, good time toads, they lie all the time, midterms, to transfer, $30,000.Spruce Powers,names to change, how many times? Sungevity Declares Bankruptcy, Sells Assets, Gains up to $20 ...https://www.greentechmedia.com › articles › read › sun... The VC- and utility-funded residential solar sales firm enters Chapter 11 after nine years and $850 million.

In addition, the security interest includes the warranty on the referenced collateral. Page 1 of 2 Requested By: , Printed: 1/21/2022 9:55 AM Order: QuickView_ Doc: 2019-509430 DOC #2019-0509430. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.

Yes , I am wonderful, yes I am great, yes I am a star."Manure Management -Faces in the crowds. Juan Gallardo. Heló .Castles On The Sand. Cool Cats, Cali Chicks, Babes In The Lights Of The Rays Of Sons:Classes in the woods, classes on the beach, classes all the time. Girlfriends notes with, some fish that got away: rides with a wolf, the leader of the pack, the good looks fading in the mirror, Steven Jarrot, with green eyes in glasses. A trip to hell in a hand basket.


"Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411, Be Happy.Dances For Fame, Pages To Books. Hello. You sound very familiar.... I'm Russell. 6266490550.Snakes, Spiders, And Bugs In The Woods.Sunny and bright, dances for love, dances for life, live and learn, pages in a book.

"Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.


No comments:

Post a Comment