Monday, September 2, 2024

I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2024.'

 


 Peter Pans, and the tall, dark, and shady man in the bright lights, the joker swinging in the wind, the funny and the furry, the sad and the blue man out tonight? Knock, Knock, Who Is There,What Time Is It, Where Did It Happen.I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2024.'


Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.Dallas Starr, faces of family, friends and foes, coins to flip, faces to flip, names and labels, online to shout out. Tears of pain, lights to shine, out of the darkness, into the sun again.

TIME TAKEN FOR THE BIG PICTURE HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE SIDE LINES, AND THE FOCUS IS HOW TO TAKE THE MEANING AWAY, AND REPLACE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF NOTHING.CLASSES ON LOVE, HATE, NUTS, BEANS, GOATS AND SHEEP, FRANKY TREES

Nathan Romano's avatar



Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate. Chasing the Sun.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.

I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2024.'Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Fare thee well...'Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.

Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what?One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen.Spruce Finance ,Midterms created for a transfer, that is Ucc 2, that comes with a Ucc 1, from a termination, recorded and filed.
No photo description available.
'ANIMATED TIMES DC STAR MARGOT ROBBIE REPORTEDLY JUMPS SHIP TO MARVEL AS SUE STORM IN FANTASTIC FOUR'

They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs.Good Tales: Lucky army are frogs in groups.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment