Saturday, September 7, 2024

Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.Sinners And Saints:

Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for everyone. 
I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.


Still have dental issues to adjust, looking for my smile now. Not happy with the VA, lack of options with them, sad story, working though the process,now. I paid for a solar, and lease terminations. 2018. Told to sell house, had to do a transfer, so did not sell the house.


THE ‘FACT CHECK’ SCAM. PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS,DAVE CHAPPELLE TRICKED SNL PRODUCERS BY GIVING THEM FAKE MONOLOGUE DURING DRESS REHEARSAL.WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE .WE AREN'T DONE FIGHTING YET.

Progress, Not Perfection. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.

Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.


BORN AN OUTLAW.Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. Is America a Jewish country? (It didn't used to be! Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.From the Invisible Hand to the Invisible Sleight-of-Hand.You can be married and bored, or single and lonely. Ain't no happiness nowhere."-Chris Rock.


12 Hands: Family Affairs, Head Starts, Hearts In Front. On A Wish.
I used to wonder why people on facebook didn't interact with me but then I became more selective of the folks I accepted as friends. Here’s a test. If you’re reading this. LIE about how we met. Then put this on your wall so I can leave one, but then again no-one seems to follow Directions! Remember to LIE!Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love STANDARD SET: Unconditionally. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.

Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.Sinners And Saints:
Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. I think everyone knew that one day, I would come!?Evil human beings, along with all the wrong things, will have an end! After all this, a new Era will begin...Don’t edit your own soul according to the #fashion
As I aged, deep thinking and meditation, especially during my daily walks alone, ideas became.Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN..."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.That did not happen, seller bought the house on a transfer, that was not created to transfer, except to get the solar company, a financial form, to get paid $30,000 for the transfer.
No photo description available.

(If you are able to use your real name, this thread is not for you and your super boring name).Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Craig List Jobs (Hiring) - Positions Available : Ghostwriter wanted .Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.Leaders, Lessons, Lights On Again, Tricks And Trades, For The Knight Stands. CLOWNS SPOTTED White Knights: Schools of hard knocks. fσяєνєя~!I'm not crying... You are. Finally we have some closure from Steve. Source: Nickelodeon.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment